New name, same old user

Hey everyone. Something happened and my password got reset, or at least it stopped working. After three days of waiting on my pw being emailed to me, I figured I'd sign up again. Additionally, I didn't want the stigma of a feminine name anymore. I think that naming my profile on this site, my yahoo chat handle, my gmail address, and my photobucket account under the same name will bring some uniformity and clarity of my intent, which is to be seen simply as a man with great taste in shoes. I think Danielle would have invoked crossdresser for a lot of folks outside of our circle, many of whom don't understand that a guy can look perfectly fine dressed in masculine clothing and women's shoes. In any event, I wasn't gone for long, but I am glad to be back. :roll:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thanks Shafted - wasn't really pushing for the change anymore, but losing my PW pretty much did it. I guess that's what I get for not compromising my internet security! (Most internet users that get hacked use the same screen name/pw).

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 5 years later...

I am new to posting here and have just read the rules - Please be gentle with me. I know that Crossdress, TV, etc is not allowed, but where is the line? Guys wearing heels - Is that a "chunky" heel on a manly boot (to give a little boost to height) or Are 6" Stilettos ok as long as you wear jeans with them? Just curious...