Davina pt 1

Sitting in the back of the cab on the way home Davina was feeling the rush of the evenings festivities ebbing away, and tiredness creeping in. She smiled as she thought back to leaving the office, and changing out of her drab office attire and into her short skirt, low cut top, and four and a half inch heeled strappy sandals. Oh those sandals, when Davina had seen them in the window, she had heard them calling her name and immediately bought them. She had put them on as soon as she'd got home on Wednesday, and knew they were her Friday night heels from now on. The elegant stiletto heel was oh so slender, and the multiple thin straps around her feet had made her feel so feminine, these made her the woman she'd always felt she could be. "27 leas court" Davina's dream shattered at the sound of the cabbies announcement that they'd arrived at her destination. "oh! err thanks." Davina fished in her handbag for her purse and handed over a £20 note for the £12 odd fare with a mumble "keep the change" She hoped the loud crash of the door as she shut it a little too hard wouldn't waken her sleeping neighbours, if the rattling of the diesel engine of the cab hadn't already started it off. The taxi pulled off, and Davina walked up the path to her house, the sound of her stiletto heels clicking on the concrete path sounded to her like the crack of a gun with each step, and once again her thoughts returned to her neighbours. She looked around furtively, but no lights had been turned on, so she turned back, and on the third attempt managed to get her key into the lock. Once inside Davina went straight for the stairs, and bed. Stopping to remove some of her warpaint in the bathroom on the way. She slid off her skirt in the bedroom, slipped out of her bra and panties, and finally took off her new favourite shoes, finally removing the wig which covered Davids short cropped hair...

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Part 2 Saturday morning thankfully wasn't the hangover fest David had thought it would be, he awoke at just after 10, and showered away the remnants of Davinas make-up and smoky smell. Returning to the bedroom he picked up the skirt, and frilly underwear, and then fought the urge he had to hide them somewhere. "Old habits die hard" he mused recollecting all the times he'd hidden his female clothing from his parents, and later his wife. Painful, the memory of his wife, she'd found a pair of his panties, added 2 and 2 and made 5, and accused him of his affair. His go for broke play hadn't panned out as hoped, as revealing his hidden wardrobe of female attire had been the final nail in the coffin instead of proving his innocence of an affair. At least she'd allowed the divorce to go through as an adultery case instead of the threatened revelation of his "dirty secret" to everyone. David pushed away the memories, and decided to put the clothes in the wash basket, and leave those black beauty sandals where he could see them on the bedroom floor. He walked downstairs and prepared a breakfast of cereals, midway through the bowl the doorbell rang. On opening the door, Brian his neighbour waltzed past, and started pouring himself a coffee. "morning Brian" "yeah right, you sly old dog Dave, you never mentioned the new girlfriend" Dave stared back with a look of shock. "what girlfriend?" "oh lets see, around 3 am I heard the cab, door slams, by the time I get to the window, all I catch is the backside of a miniskirt, high heels, and long hair. Hehe Dave, you didn't even have the decency to let the lady go first, you must have already been inside waiting." Dave struggled with to find a suitable response, before blurting out "oh you mean my sister Sarah." "Your sister, why haven't I been introduced before then?" "She was just passing through on her way back from college to my parents, her train got delayed and she missed the changeover, so she stopped here till this morning to catch the next one a " Dave inwardly congratulated himself on his quick thinking. "So I missed her again" Brian turned, "ok to use your loo?" In typical friendly fashion this was more a custom than a question, Brian was already halfway up the stairs. He would have a great view of Daves bedroom on the way to the toilet, and when He shouted down, Dave was certain he'd spotted the heels he'd left in the middle of the bedroom floor. "Hey Dave..."

hope people will enjoy it, but I don't know where it's headed yet, just as your sig line says Loriette "feeling the mood"

"Hey Dave you're outta toilet paper up here ya know? It's ok, I didn't stink up the bathroom, so you don't need to bring it up now, just letting you know." Dave breathed again. "Ok, thanks for the warning" Dave climbed the stairs, slipped into his bedroom and kicked the shoes belonging to his alter ego Davina under the bed and started shifting stuff around. "Gotta go now" said Brian, "taking the other half shopping" he rolled his eyes as he said this, and Dave nodded knowingly. "I'll see myself out, I know the way" Brians usual exit line followed him down to the front door, as he left to do his Saturday morning duty to his wife. Dave pulled the sandals from under the bed, thinking to himself, "why not" he put them on, and sat admiring how they looked on his feet again. He decided that Davina would be hitting the town again tonight, but she would need some new clothes, "maybe a little less tarty this time though" he smiled to hinself at the thought of the short mini skirt and top he'd worn for the previous nights excursion. He got himself dressed and headed for the next town along, so he would avoid any of his neighbours while he shopped for Davinas new outfit....