New boots and wife

thighbootlvr

So my favorite store Target has new boots online that I want to get. How do I approach and get the wife to allow the purchse. She is kinda of middle of the road with my wearing boots. Yes, they are womens boots. Some very nice styles too. She knows that it makes me happy to wear them, but she is not a 100% with my boot wearing yet. I really think that she would go for it. Especially because one of the pairs that I want is the same pair that she has. What is the advice out there. Thanks.

I would avoid getting the same pair that she has. People usually enjoy their uniquness.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Some people like their uniqueness but others prefer to have similar looks...And with a wife, she may be more apt to accept a 'let wear the same boots to wherever' line than to possibly be out shone by her man...My wife likes us to go out coordinated at times :-) It might be a good idea to get them :-)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Shoelee:-) You know your wife better than anyone else. If she goes for it, try it and see what happens. It sounds like you have got your mind made up anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Be honest - integrity is everything, especially in relationships/marriage. Simply tell her of your interest, express your disire, and request her involvement. If she backs off, then back off with her, for two reasons: 1. It takes time for others to adjust to things outside of narrow societal norms. 2. Some people never adjust, and at that point you'll have to make a decision between your choices and hers. Backing off gives you enough time to seriously consider it before it comes to a head. In all, patience and understanding rule.