Just registered

lee_loves_shoes

Hi all, just wanted to say hi. I feel relieved I've found somewhere like this, to be able to chat to other people about guys wearing high heels, I feel a bit of a freak sometimes! Anyone from Scotland (UK)? Anyway 'Hi!', and I'll post up when I've got more time. lee x

Hey Lee, I'm from Canada myself. I know exactly how you feel. When my parents first found out about me in heels they threatend to throw me out of the house if I didn't give it up. Theres more to it, but that's the gist. So I gave up what I had, I didn't really want to try calling a bluff, but now I have a couple more pairs back that I keep to myself. But they said everything, they said my friends were laughing behind my back at me, and that I was gonna end up gay, I was the onl;y guy in the world who was like this, and this was the work of satan in me. I really felt like crap. The I jumped on the net, and did some extream searching to see if I was the only guy who wanted to wear heels as a guy (without becomming a CD/TV... And no offence to those who do/are, just not my thing) And then I found these awesome ppl at hhplace. They gave me the confidence I needed back to persue my heel interests, tho I still keep it from my parents, I'm open about it to everyone else. So Yeah, I know that "freak feeling" well. But don't let it get to you, there's hundreds on ppl on this site alone right behind you. Welcome to HHPlace!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I have a few pics of my shoes on Photobucket

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/lee_loves_shoes/

These are the shoes I like wearing, but I've never been out in them (except under the cover of darkness!)

I'm not sure if I could/would wear them in public as I'm not a TV/CD, but I just love the feeling of them. My GF is gradually coming round to the idea of her 'straight' BF wearing high heels. More on that later...

Anyways, thanks for all the good vibes!

Lee

strangely enough I am from scotland, share the same profession as yours and wear heels. I love getting them messy. I look forward to seeing more photos. I do have photos that you can see. I get a serious kick out of seeing other guys wearing heels, i dont know why, I am a straight married male but it drives me nuts looking at other guys with a passion for it. My photo's are on newboynudes.com. Type bitstreamuk in to profiles. Only for open minded guys though that like this kinda thing.