Hello and looking for--

dormouse

Why not try the catalogue companies On-line Stores? Freemans, Littlewoods, Empire and Kays ALL have them - just "Google" the company name. On the High Street - try Dorothy Perkins, Marks and Spencer, Next, Principles and ANY John Lewis Department store. They all cater for larger sizes.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The online ones all top out at size 8 or 41, except for Evans who have sold out of their best designs. There are around 5 to 10 designs I like, all brown or black with dark or cork wedges, around 3 or 4 inches high, 1 or 2 mule designs, a couple of ankle strap and a couple of tie on your leg. The one in my first link was a favourite but a few tie to leg ones look stunning. Basically I am finding boots too hot and I like sandal/flip flop type footwear. I have got some 2 1/2" high flip flops for the beach they don't look girly at all. The sandals are for normal wear under jeans but letting my feet breath, rather than my usual Barratts and Faith ankle boots. If I lost more weight (another 4 stone) I would even consider them with shorts! I was even wondering if a size 8 would stretch up or not!