High heel wearers in Panama

heelguybo

I am soon moving to Panama and I was wondering if there was someone here that lives there and wears heel's or was tehre and wore heel's. Since no one knows me there I was thinking I could wear high heels not fearing about getting caught, but how will people react there since country's in southamerica are very narrow minded. Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck in your move, heelguybo. If I was you, I would search out the artistic, creative, musician oriented communities in Panama. If for example you are moving to the capital Panama City, search for the cosmopolitan artsy, gay, creative barrio. If I had to pick up and move, I'd wear stiletto's from the get go with everyone new that I met. People get used to your look, especially when you establish it from the point of first impression. This is a great opportunity for you to design a life where you can wear heels anew. Just my two cents and good luck in your move and meeting new accepting friends.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I was in Panama during the mid-90s for a few weeks. The women wear heels regularly, and men's styles are distinct from the ladies. Nevertheless, they do have some segments of society which differentiate themselves from the norm. I will echo the above statements - be careful. Lots more goes on in Panama that never gets investigated than in the U.S.