High heels and girlfriends

Magickman

We have heard recently from several forum posters about the difficulties of heel-wearing men, with their girlfriends and wives. Sometimes, it is the heelophilic man writing; sometimes the heelophobic woman. What matters, is the perception of at least one partner, that the man's heel wearing is a threat to the relationship. Mostly, it appears that the romantic challenges of heel wearing men are vastly overblown. There are a few women, who could not accept their man in heels. But even here in the bible belt midwest, that has not been a difficulty, which I have experienced. High heels can actually be an erotic accessory for a man, in a relationship with a woman, and can be a chick magnet. I have encountered distaff critics of my heel wearing, but they are a distinct minority. Much more common, are unsolicited compliments and women who are turned on by a man in high heels. Women will even request that the heels be worn in bed. Does that sound like a crisis? My woman is among those who are aroused by her man in heels. She likes to suggest romantic scenarios, that involve one or both of us wearing sexy stiletto high heels. Who else has had positive experiences with women, that involve you wearing high heels in erotic context? What is your sexy high heel story?

I haven't got a story but it sounds like you're describing women who also get turned on by heels and wearing heels - the feeling of power and sexyness? I guess most women see it more of a fashion item than a fetish item and hence get no feeling - my girlfriend mostly only wears heels to make me happy on special occasions if I'm lucky - she's not turned on by it in any way. But, from reading these forums it looks like there are the odd women that are to some extent aroused by heels.

Some years ago I dated a lady who semed to be ok with me wearing high heels and hose. I mean real 4-5" stilettos in the bedroom. After a couple of months she freaked out and dumped me. We went our own seperate ways and she never ratted me out. I'm not sure of what some of you call high heels. In my mind high heels are high heels. Four or five" stilettos. Not wedges or something that looks like a man's shoe with a two" heel or whatever. I've been married for several years and my wife loves my antics. Shes into high heels too but her thing is more of a fashion statement......It's all good. .......Larry.

Love those heels!