new member from the netherlands

Hello there :-) I just signed up here.. cool site! Nice to meet other highheel lovers! I do not wear heels, but i do design them and sell them here. 'yes' it's a nice job, i agree :D I'm not into platforms or something, just the classis highheels. If anyone got an idea for a nice new design, let me know!! Millie (male)

Welcome to hhplace, Millie! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello there :-)

I just signed up here.. cool site!

Nice to meet other highheel lovers!

I do not wear heels, but i do design them and sell them here.

'yes' it's a nice job, i agree :D

I'm not into platforms or something, just the classis highheels.

If anyone got an idea for a nice new design, let me know!!

Millie (male)

Cool, I'm a footwear design graduate too!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

hallo Millie, that name is formiliar to me. In a local newspaper they spook about "het naaldhakken paradijs" together with "Brendazaro" pumps from 10 to 12 cm. When that is you don't be ashame about your store. You can tell more in here to all te members. Who knows..... so nice to have another dutch member who like high heels A3

Welcome aboard Millie!

The number of dutch speaking members is limited, so one extra is certainly nice to have :roll:

I do not wear heels, but i do design them and sell them here.

'yes' it's a nice job, i agree :wink:

No doubt this is a nice job! And if you wear high heels, as i do, this must be heaven!

If anyone got an idea for a nice new design, let me know!!

I think i could help a bit, but maybe it's best if you let me know via PM what you expect.

BeHeels (m)

--- Going up, up ... ---