boots on eBay, what are your opinions?

balacau

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7760110348&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I found these on eBay about 3-4 days ago and am almost tempted to get them. My usual practice of asking a stupid question to find out if the seller was a good person to communicate with worked pretty well.

I like the lace-up design which seems to be quite commonly seen these days and perhaps them being wide fit might accomodate my feet & legs better?

Comments anyone?

PS: because eBay seems to being changed around alot lately, I put the full URL up there so people can still see & view with the item number in case the URL can only be viewed by me or something..... :D

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Good question that, never even thought to ask (although I was considering asking for more pics as the item description says :D ). Still not sure if I will go for them or not, they are made by Evie just in case anyone is interested :cry:

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Well I'm still in two minds about getting them or not. We're getting new windows and plastering work done in the house in the next couple of weeks (which is about how long the boots would take to get here if I did bid/win them), which obviously presents a problem!

I'm hoping this link works, these are the style of boots I hope to find when I get the time. Platform, with about a 5" or higher heel, no zips! Some people call 'em hooker boots, I just call them fun to walk in? :D

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/balacau/Misc%20stuff/misc/?action=view&current=black34.jpg