Heels at Night

thesnowball

Hey...i was just walking around in my back yard tonight (3:10am est)...wearing a pair of white heels,when i heard a sound that sounded really familiar...sounded like a pair of heels on pavement,I looked at the road,and saw somebody walkin down my street at a fast pace...I couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl,but they sounded like nice heels....i wish i knew who it was...maybe they will walk by tomorrow night at the same time... the sound of heels hitting the pavement at night sounds good...and you can hear them from a distance as well...

I think every one of us heelers is fine-tuned to that amazing sound of heels hitting a hard surface. We can hear 'em a mile away! (. . .and that sound is like music to us!)

Have a happy time!

o for sure...i hear ya...music to my ears..and the better half even points them out...when we walk thru a mall,she will give a gentle squeeze on my hands to let me know that she spotted a pair of high heels...then i would squueze back to let her know that i seen them too...

Snowball:-) The greatest sound in the world is the sound of high heels clicking on a hard surface. I'll agree wholeheartedly to that. Mickey and I always point out anyone in heels in our travels through the Malls. Maybe you will hear that pair of heels passing by your house sometime again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, eh? Hmm... Lemme tell you, huh? Like shoveling snow in heels wasn't fun enough, eh? I had to do it in the daytime, no? Bear, man! Slipping all over the place, eh? You know? Sorry, thesnowball, but I couldn't resist - one of my college roommates was from Canada. Welcome to the board!

Yes, it's definately a subset, like a Texas drawl, southern wang, or "Yo, word up," all of which have been poked fun at everywhere for decades, especially the movies. Most of us in America talk like, well, most of the rest of us in America. No offense towards Canadians in general was meant.