Retro boots

Mickey S.

Hi!

I'm looking for something like the red boots on the right side of this picture. I've seen a lot of them - or at least remade ones - recently in London with heels from approx. 3.5" - 5"(+?) high! Women of nearly all ages wore them!

Does anybody know 1) what I'm referring to and 2) where those are available? Unfortunately, I haven't found any store that sold'em.

CU!

-Mike

A very good friend of mine owns a Retro Shop in Bournemouth - and the last time I went in there - he had TWO pairs like those. Both original '70's - hardly worn. One over-knee in red suede size 4 - and one knee-high in reddish/brown leather size 6 (I think). The red suede boots have 4" heels and the red leather ones 5".

His website is here:

www.vintageclobber.com

If you want a name and telephone number - drop me a PM.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

You can also try Ebay France - and EBay Germany - and look under Clothing and Accessories - then click on ladies boots:

www.ebay.fr

(click 'Vetements et Accessoires' - then look for 'Bottes et Bottines' under "Femmes Chaussures")

www.ebay.de

(click 'Kliedung & Accessoires' - then look for 'Steifel and Steifeletten' under "Damenschuhe")

....or look at the BBCD Boots Website - they have an extensive Used/Retro Boots store online. I'm buying these from them:

http://www.bbcd.de/used_boots/index.html

(Boots number 1119)

(Boots number 1459)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"