thoughts on these ankle boots

slaveforheels

Well I have seen these little items

Posted Image

They are made of black rubber with a 5" heel.. im so tempted to get them as a birthday present to myself.. But im not sure.

They are from : www.leatherworks.org.uk

I like the idea of them being nice and tight? any thoughts people.

I have also tried the leather ones last week and they are very nice. I did find the ankle to be a very close fit, but the leg shaft not as tight. A 5.5 inch heel makes them feel quite high enough in UK size 7. Peachy's in Bristol have them in Leather if you are nearby.

thanks guys, well I think im going to go for a pair of these, just ordered them, now i want to get a nice pair of leather knee boots, thinking of a nice 5" heel on them.. Looks like its going to be my birthday and christmas all at once... Will get some pictures when I get five minutes

Hi slaveforheels, i like the choice of boot, they look fantastic, hope to see pictures of them when you get round to it, i find if the boot fits snuggly around your foot without compromising comfort you will be able to walk with confidence with no problems . keep us p[osted regards kinheels

well jimc, I really love those boots on you, they look GOOD!! :D thats the way I would wear them if I had the same color, since I love to wear all black anyways! (check out my screen name on the forum here to know just what I mean as to just how boots should be worn, you & I are of the very same mind! :cry:)

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Those boots look great, but like some others here in leather they would look fantabulous.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.