New Spring Boots

ninewest

I just bought these in 12M at 9West today. They'll be here on Tuesday. I went to the mall to try on a pair first (size 11). A very tall salesgirl helped me out. She said they looked really good on me and that she liked the boots but never tried them on she felt that she was too tall. But since I was so tall (6' 2") and they looked so good on me that she might buy a pair.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Saw these here and had to beat it over to the Nine West website. Normally I do not pay much attention to them (although they have nice stuff) because they do not go big enough. But these were listed in 12's and I found them quite interesting! I think I snatched the last pair, sorry guys. I like them a lot, they are quite comfortable.

Have a happy time!

Saw these here and had to beat it over to the Nine West website. Normally I do not pay much attention to them (although they have nice stuff) because they do not go big enough. But these were listed in 12's and I found them quite interesting!

I think I snatched the last pair, sorry guys.

I like them a lot, they are quite comfortable.

Yeah, I don't know what Nine West's stocking procedures for size 12's are, but is sure does SEEM like they only carry one pair and once that pair is sold, its like another month or two before they have it in stock again.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.