Spouses & Boots

ReneeBoots

I would like to hear from other ladies whos husbands like to wear boots particularly. How did you handled it when you first found out and what did you do? How do you handle it now? How often do you let your husband wear boots? Would to hear from others.

I would like to hear from other ladies whos husbands like to wear boots particularly. How did you handled it when you first found out and what did you do? How do you handle it now? How often do you let your husband wear boots? Would to hear from others.

Ouch only husbands?? What about GF?? I feel left out........... :D

However if you want to get an idea, send a private message to my GF akatexasbumpkin on this board.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The request was to hear from ladies!! I don't mind my BF wearing boots - cowboy heels or stilettos - as long as he doesn't attract too much unwanted attention from those who do not like - and there are plenty in our town. He tends to wear high heels when we are out on our own more than if we are not. As long as they suit him - I never have a problem. He looks great in thigh length boots - and we often wear them together!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"