Heels that are too high

Looking over the many posts I see a lot of women want to wear sky-high heels, 6 inch, 8 inch, 20 inch high, and without the platform sole. Speaking for myself high heels don't have to be that high to be sexy (being I'm a male). The ordinary spike heel is attractive in itself without it having to be 10 inches high to look attractive. I'm not saying the super high heels aren't sexy, but they don't make it any more so than the regular high heels.

....and not all of us girls like sky-high heels all the time either. I've often posted that an elegant curved spike heel - of about 4" or 4.5" is incredibly sexy.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Looking over the many posts I see a lot of women want to wear sky-high heels, 6 inch, 8 inch, 20 inch high, and without the platform sole. Being I'm a male I'll say those sky-high heels really don't make the women look better. Those women who want those super high heels look like to me they are missing what really matters. What is attractive is the spike heel, no more or less. The spike heel in itself is its own unique and sexy design. They don't have to be 10 inches high to be sexy. Ballet boots are just rediculous. Now I can't speak for what the other guys like. Some guys might like women in sky-high heels. I'm just saying that not all guys like women only in sky-high heels.

this is your opinion, everyone's taste is differnt, some dont like heels at all, some like ballet heels. I personally love 5.5 and 6 inch with the feet at a 90% or so angle, maybe a little past that but anymore and my girls feet look deformed. And I personally think that any heels under 4 or 5 inchs are pointless. If you're going to wear heels, wear high ones.

My girl wears size 4.5 to 5 and her limit is 6 inch heels.

I think a lot of the drudgery is taken out of high heel wearing if the shoe is expertly - and well crafted. For example - about 12 months ago I bought some 4" spike heel white strappy mules from "New Look" on the High Street (NEVER again!) - and the heel was as unstable as you could get because the shank and the sole were man-made materials (plastic). Also the inner sole was thin and offered no support under the arch and ball of the foot. These shoes cost £40.00 - and the shank broke within 3 months. Conversly - I spent £55.00 last week on some new "Nine West" red leather lace-up mules with 5" heels and they feel like a comfy pair of slippers. They are all leather, metal shank and heel, with a nice padded inner sole that my foot nestles on nicely. And the stiletto heel itself is directly under the centre of gravity of my own heel. I expect to wear these for years. The same goes for my 6.5" spike heel white platforms from "Footlights". They are amazingly comfortable and are lovely to walk in. It pays to buy quality - and you soon feel the difference.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"