lazy Day.

larry

Its kinda dreary and cold out side and theres not much to do on a Sunday afternoon. My wife and I have dinner slow cooking in the oven and I built a fire in the fire place, The burning wood smells wonderfull. We're both wearing thi highs under our pj's and stilletos and just lounging and cuddeling as we watch these words appear on the tv screen. I love wearing high heels but it's times like this that are really special. Its good to take a break and relax. I'm counting my blessings as we're just sitting here and kicked back. Maybe I drank a little too much wine cause my wife is laughing her ass off and telling me to sign off and turn on the tv to the winter olympics......larry.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) Yep! Know what you mean. Mickey and I are sitting here on our couch with our dog sleeping between us and reading your post. We are also in our pj's and decided to stay in today and sleep in as it is colder than a Witch's tit outside. We don't have a fireplace, so I turned the thermastat up one more degree and we are as snug as a bug in a high heel now. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!