Partners and Boots + couple of pics

slaveforheels

Hi, I have been wearing knee boots now in private for some time and enjoy them very much so, I have not have to guts to go out in them just yet. I have ben with me partner now for comming up 5 years and only just last 6 months told her I like them, but I have been met with a lot of negetive words, which has upset me as I would love to wear them out with her. I will try and get a picture up soon so you can let me know what you all think. Any ideas of how I might be able to get some support from her, or even get her to except that its ok for me to wear them.. Im totaly lost, its got so bad that Im even thinking about not wearing them at all now. :D:wink::wink::evil:

I feel bad for you, slaveforheels. They have been quite a few guys here in a similar situation. Best of luck.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thanks, I thought i would share a couple of pics with you all, first time I haev done anything like this so hope they are ok. I will get some beter shots when I get round to buying a tripod as I dont have anybody to take the pictures for me

I like to wear these most days when im about the house and in the front, I have not been able to wear them out yet, but I have started to wear them when I go out for a drive and stuff..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I found these just before christmas and could nto help myself.. They are so ncie to wear

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im hoping to get a nice pair of shoes soon with a ncie 5" heel on them. Kinda like the steel heel? any ideas where I might get a pair from.

hi slaveforheels when i started doing heels i went for the rounded toe type boots and shoes first, that way my lady didnt mind me wearing them or even going out in daylight in them. your pointed toe boots look great, but try a rounded toe boot that way she ma change her feelings about your situation. happy heeling, hope this helps you. regards kinheels

hi slave for heels, thanks for the links for the boots, i was just about to have a look when my dial up dissappeared but i will go and have a snoop around shortly. have you tried ebay for shoes?? i spent nearly two hours looking through pages and pages of shoes and any other kind of shoe you could ever wish to own. if you live in the uk, try brantano or somwhere like that.

thanks, I had my first outing in them this weekend on my own. I went for a drive and then after some talking with a friend on msn, gave me some ideas of where to go for a walk, so I did. Have to say I totaly enjoyed it.. Im still looking out for smone big size boots and shoes but they only go upto a 10.. Oh why oh why do I have size 12 feet. If I find some then you guys and girls we be the first to see pics of them..

• 1 year later...