start with heels - get used to wear heels

boots4ever

after reading only, I want to share my experience with heels4men:

yes I like high heels. but like many others here, I was alway a little bit shy, when it comes to heels in daily life. I think a good way to start with heels is to wear something you feel comfortable with. my favourites are these here:

http://www.beatwear.co.uk/acatalog/Winkle_Picker.html

yes these boots are famous. they are from the 60ies and the beatles wore this kind of boots. an they are made for men.

I got them about half a year ago and I have to say that these one are the best boots to get used

I received nice comments from girls. from "wow are these boots pointy" to "men should be more extravagant". I prefer to wear them with slim jeans or a nice pair of black leather pants made of ultra soft lamb skin.

all over these boots are a good starting point for heels4men.

Welcome, boots4ever! I also go along with wineanddine's prediction. Stiletto boots are way too much fun.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome, boots4ever! I also go along with wineanddine's prediction. Stiletto boots are way too much fun.

Way!! :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

thank you for the welcome to this board, and I like to wear stiletto heels. what I wanted to show is, that there are even heels for men. and this heels are a good point to start serious street heeling, because you will feel very comfortable with them. if you are asked why you wear heels you can alway respond that they are for men. this winkle pickers are something to get into the mood. you will not have problems with walking, they are pointy and you will see how pointy shoes change your look a n d they are available in men´s size. I have the luck and I can wear most women´s size shoes/boots. and I like high heels. boots4ever

I had a pair of boots EXACTLY like that that (until I grew out of them) in the mid-60's that I "inherited" from my older brother when he graduated from High School, and moved out. They were called "Spanish Boots" here in the States (before the Beatles), and then, later, "Beatle Boots". Never heard of "Winkle Pickers".

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 3 weeks later...

I wore my heels (2" womens boots; St. John's Bay leather boots, ankle high ) to my College job today. The more I walk in them, confidently and comfortably, the more <<tolerated>> about it I am. I think 3" may be the maximum; and I agree, thicker heel (non-stilletto) will go over better. Also, for my own comfort, 2 1/2" ( or less ) is better, if I have to wander from office to office accross the campus ( like I had to do today ) . Take care, Cheers /signed/ Joe in Northern NJ.

/signed/ Joe in North-east New Jersey USA ///