My most recent acquisition

Mickey S.

I have a pair similar to those (almost 5 inch block heel), but without the straps, that I got from Faith a long time ago. They are real nice. I really like those in the picture above. Have they got a manufacturer, brand, or style name, marked anywhere at all?

Hi everybody! @Fogane: Yes you're right. Although I even have the bigger crush for stiletto heels I own a whole lot of shoes with high chunky heels. And some of them are just great for outdoor use... ;o) -- I got to check if I can find a hint regarding the manufacturer. So far I haven't found anything (sorry). @Jo: Faith, Faith everywhere but not in Germany! That's so ... AAARRRRRRGH! They got a lot of cool styles - even in larges sizes (compared to eBay-auctions). It would be great if they would once establish a subsidiary in Germany as well. @Dawn HH: Yeah, I'm very proud of them because they almost seemed to be gone since I lost the auction in the first place as I was literally outbid in the last second. A couple of hours later the seller turned to me asking if I would take them :D - obviously the winner bailed out for some reason. CU! -Mike

• 1 year later...

Hi Folks, Although I buy from ebay, never shoes. I find that sizes vary so much from place to place even in the same shop. I was in TK Maxx yesterday, (as I have said) and there was one pair 71/2 uk that I could not get my toes in, while another which i liked, fitted a treat and 7s. But search in ebay size 7 (eg) 5" heel should come up trumps. I still like to look accasionally. It is better to hold then, to know what they feel like. maybe I am fussy-choosey, but they are my feet,& money. Muddypaws.:santa_hat: