Celebrity Big Brother UK - Pete Burns

barney15c

I've started noticing that Big Brother is getting a bit of a reputaton for Men in Heels - First there was Nadia then Kamal. Last night i watched the latest Celebrity Big Brother for the 1st time and saw Pete Burns (The former Dead or Alive frontman) wearing a pair of Light Tan Round Toe stiletto heels (they look like they have a design on the front that looks like a foot??? - check out pic closely), there was lots of clear views of them - it looked like they were too big for him as his feet seemed to come out of them a lot as he walked. He also wore a laced pair of heels when arriving at the house for the 1st time. I'm pretty sure he is wearing other heels but havent watched much more of BB yet.

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

barney15c--it does appear as if a pattern is emerging, doesn't it? Thats exciting. Good obeservation and thanks for the pic. Is Pete Burns transgendered, or a TV or a crossdresser though? He doesn't look like he's trying to appear as a man i in heels based on the limited information from that one pic you posted.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Pete Burns will tell you - he is just Pete Burns. The one thing he HATES is labels. He has only had cosmetic work done on his lips and face. He does not take hormones - nor has he had any other surgery. He's got four pairs of shoes in the house. The brown court shoes (and yes - they are too big for him), some lovely round toe, sash - tie ankle boots, some buckle knee-highs and a pair of flip-flops!! The BIG disappointment for me - is that Denis Rodman has not dressed up - the furthest he's gone is pink nail varnish. Now - when HE came out as a crossdresser in the USA that WAS BIG NEWS!!!!!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pete Burns will tell you - he is just Pete Burns.

From that quote and picture, that just raised my respect for him to an all-new high! Bravo Pete! :D I loved his musical style back in the 80's with Dead or Alive, and I hope he continues to enjoy living his life any way he wishes for many years to come!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!