Wide knee high boots

dandare

Hi there I have just had a pair of Next twin seam long boots with a nice 8cm stiletto heels delivered today to my better half's surprise. I ordered them in a 42 Wide as I knew she always had probs getting normal knee highs on. What a surprise, these didn't fit either (although I had to try them myself, just to see how far out they were they did fit me). Please, please can anyone help as I have just got my got her to agree that they were gorgeous if only they would have zipped up. I have heard that Brantano are doing a make called Emotion. Are these likely to be the same?

Make heels a passion in life!

Barantano have just had thier new stock in and have a few wide calf styles in. I was tempted to a pair of Clarks @£60 but found a pair of Victorian style that I preffered. Also some nice UK9=10, euro43/44. 1/2 price on most older stock.

totter along into history

Isn't it Evans in the UK, that do their knee boots in multiple shaft widths?

No, I think they just do 'big' but Duo in Bath do different types as a mix and match, but they aint cheap.

there is a link to both in the shops section.

The angels have the phonebox.

Going to pop into Brantano on Sunday to see if they have a pair of Emotion boots for the missus to try on. If they are still £100 then I'll order from Vivaladiva.com or shoetailor.com as they are asking only £65+P+P but with a 10% first order discount. Can't wait to see them on my missus.

We took my wife's heels into the shoe shop today to see what they could do about the calves. What the guy did was had her put the boots on and zip them up as far as she could get them. He then measured from the top down and across. He said he was going to make a V shapped cut on the side of the boot and sew in a piece of stretch fabric. When he is done, she will be able to wear and zip up the boots because the fabric will stretch enough to allow it. Hope this helps others as well.

Got the Emotion Boots from Brantano and they fit! A tiny bit more room than needed in the shoe itself but comfortable up the leg, enough room to tuck jeans in if need be. Got them from £60 in the sale.Thanks for your help. Try and get a piccy with the missus wearing them if she will let me.

• 1 year later...

Hey all,

The only real place us ladies can get boots that fit perfectly is Duo. They do loads of sexy styles to choose from. I have bought 3 pairs from them and they have lasted me years. I had been looking for boots for years and was so chuft when i found these Tx http://www.duoboots.com/calf_fitted_boots/dress/cadiz

cadiz