Fashion or kink

larry

This weekend my wife and I attended small party of one of her girlfriends. After a few drinks things warmed up and I complimented her on her heels. The others agreed and I heard comments like (sexy erotic) ect ect. She showed us her high heel collection, nearly 120 pairs and about 35 toe rings. Also she admitted to having a huge foot fetish and shoes were much more than shoes to some people. Questions? How many here have a foot fetish? Are shoes just shoes or something more erotic? Toe rings, pedicures, What does it all mean? ....Thanks......larry.

Love those heels!

It may sound odd but I have more likely a hand fetish other than your question. I hope it doesn't dissappoint you.

Oh and this is my hand below that I scanned today ^^

Posted Image

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Thanks Zero. And no, Your hand fetish doesnt sound odd. I love pretty female hands with painted nails and such.... In my original post I should have added that my wifes girl friend mentioned that foot rubs are sensual while back rubs just feel good. Naturally I found this to be most interesting as I love wearing and seeing others wearing high heels and I have a fetish for nyloned female feet myself. I love seeing a lady with one leg crossed over the other, Dangling a pointed toe stiletto heel shoe from her toes. Better yet is watching a women slipping her feet in and out of her high heels while doing every day activities. The clicking of high heels on a hard surface, the shoe dangling. various types oh hosiery, wearing high heels. Its all erotic for me. What about you? thanks again ...Larry.

Love those heels!

I have a foot fetish too. My interests are pretty much the same as Larry describes in his post, so I won't reapeat them. Nyloned feet are my favourite, especially with painted toe nails. It's great in summer seeing women showing of their feet in sexy sandals. It does work both ways though. I've always quite fancied one of my friends, but went off her a bit when I saw that she had ugly feet. :D Chris