Angela's wedding

Angela lived in Eardington, Salop, with her parent and younger twins, Mark and Katie. In three days, Saturday, she was to wed Greg from Hereford, in the church in Gregs district. Angela's dress, Katies dress and Marks suit were all on hangers in the spare room. Disaster struck on Wednesday night when katie fell off her bicycle and was hit by a passing car. Luckily it was a glancing blow, but even so, resulted in two ribs, an elbow and a leg fracture, besides numerous cut & bruises. As well as feeling sorry for Katie, Angela didn't now have a brides maid to help her with her train and hold the posy and so on. This was upsetting as she didn't have anyone else to ask, being new to the area, and her old friends couldn't come. It was Hillary, her mum, who, speaking her thoughts out loud mentioned Marks similarity in build and looks. Angela pounced on it like a panther. Mark opened his mouth to object, but his mother beat him to it, saying that it would be a perfect solution as no one would miss a page boy and, didn't they already have clothes. Had Mark not been so shocked, he would have done a quick exit. Instead, he was half dragged to the spare room for a fiiting of Katie's outfit. They quickly assisted him out of his clothes and proceeded to put his sisters things on him. The dress didn't quite button at the waist, nor did he quite fill out the front, but stood in his sisters dress and her high heel pumps, had to admit how alike he and his sister really look. He couldn't help thinking also how much he preffered this gown to the Faulteroy suit he was supposed to be wearing. His mum and sister, noticing the lack of objection and the likeness to Katie,pressed home thier advantage and made Mark agree to take his sisters place. They also decided, as Greg was not yet aware of katies mishap, that Mark would become Katie until after the wedding. Since it was nearly bedtime, Mark was moved into Katies room. In the morning ,they would do his hair, help him do his make-up, dress and then do a crash course on acting female. They also decided to go to a lingerie shop and get him a basque to wear with the dress, as it should pull the 5 or 6cm off his waist and allow padding to be placed in the cups, thus filling the front also. Needless to say, he didn't sleep too well that night and had unexpected feelings too! Next day, he was prepared as was the plan. After looking in the mirror, and seeing that essentially it was his sisters reflection he saw, his only quibble before going shopping was at the hight of the heels he was wearing. They told him that it gets easier with practice, and that every few hours, he would change into a different pair, some with different shape,hieght and position of heel. This is needed to help get you used to heels in the short time available. He was more than a little embarased in the shop, but it went well and two items were purchased. One basque for the wedding, one bodyshapper to become accustomed to the tightness. Special breast shape forms were also bought and Mark left the shop in both bodyshapper and breastforms, highly conscious of very feminine curves, and the clip-clop of his 8.5cm stiletto heels. After a quick lunch at a cafe, they went to the hospital to visit Katie. Mark said he didn't want to go in, but Hillary said he must, but that she would go in a few moments before Mark and Angela to explain. By saturday, it was known that Katie was in until Mondays doctors rounds, and that mark was doing an excellent job of being Katie. The wedding went of without a hitch, Mark managing his 11cm shoes like a proffesional trouper, but blushing scarlet when kissed by the groom and other male relatives. With the reception and the party, Mark had been squeezed into his basque and danced in his heels for over fourteen, non-stop, hours. That night, they just kicked off thier shoes, dropped dresses to the floor, and climbed into bed exhausted. Mark was first up next (THAT) day. After finishing undressing, he took a shower, and, as the previous days, dressedand made up as Katie. In the Kitchen he started to prepare a late breakfast, early lunch (brunch), when his mother came in. Hi, Katie she said, and then did a double take and exclaimed:- "what are you doing"? Mark looked at her puzzled and replied brunch. Hillary , now, sat on achair, pointed and said, " no, why are you wearing Katies clothes and make-up"? OH! he replied, I didn't actually think of it, I just dressed as normal. Iv'e sort of got used to it and like, no, prefer these clothes. Hillary got up from her chair, and mark walked over to her, in Katies 8cm sandals, and they hgged one and other.

totter along into history

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...

Nice 'guests'...I hope they are not house guests... Hi there....I am not soliciting anything nor have anything for sale. Sorry that I don't have a web address to post so you might be able to buy something that may increase you male organ 400% or if you are female might increase you breasts 500%..... Mine are probably 25% larger than the average girl and I am at an average weight limit...and it DOESN'T MATTER!....if you meet a nice guy! SO.....my advice is click on a post from a poster or reader that you already know and ignore the rest of the marketing crap that promises you something and you get nothing but spam.... cheers!... Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 2 weeks later...