HHplace.org IS monotonous!

TXT-1

DawnHH, With apologies to jmc, Hear, Hear! I've been here only a week or so and the prospect and real possibility of streetheeling is getting stronger by the day. So far that's been the greatest benefit of reading about others' experiences, gathering courage & confidence to step further out into public and how to go about it. Only been public twice (got seen, obviously) once.) This whole site is a valuable service for us newbies! UpBy5

Isn't it amazing how something can sit in server limbo for four and a half years (approximate) and suddenly pop back up?

My question is though: what was up with post number thirty in this thread? It was as if someone's e-mail suddenly dropped in to say hi.:wave:

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 10 months later...

That post was from Nate and Carrie LaChance from Archenemys.com out of Maine. They were an online shoe store with a pay site with pics and videos on the side. In the early 2000's, they ripped off a lot of folks that was in this forum, because shady business practices. Then me and a few others exposed them for the frauds they are, they retaliated by spamming this forums, ripping on me and the others in the process. The moderators eventually kicked them out. Last I heard, they still have the pay site. Now they are associated with 6iHH, like we knew all along.