Married Boot Lover

thighbootlvr

I am lover of boots and I love to wear. Prior to my wife i dated a girl who did not mind my wearing of boots. I would usually wear her boots because she wore a size 10. I eventually bought a pair of thigh high platform boots with a 5 inch heel. The were pull on and so much fun to wear around the house. I never worn them out.

Now, before I got married I use to go to stores and try on boots. My favorite store for comfy boots was payless. They always has my size. Could 3 inch ankle and knee high boots. While I was dating my wife I bought a pair of knee high 3 inch heels boots and I wore them out a couple of times to the store and mostly around the house. She knew that I like women in boots and I like her to wear them.

Finally the time came when I had to tell her about my secret. She did not take it well. I think she thought I was a freak. Well, we eventually got married and that is such a good thing.

So she still knows that I love her wear boots. But I want her to be ok with me wearing boots. I love the feel and style of womens boots. They are just so much fun to wear. A 3 inch heels feels great. I usually wear them with guys boot cut jeans. But recently I found a pair of womens low rise hip hugger boot cut jeans at Target that feel so good to wear.

So recently my wife told that she really wanted to understand more about why I like boots so much. She wants to understand it more so that she can make me happy and be a good wife ( those are her words).

Over the Christmas break, for 2 weeks, I might tell her. Or I might wait till I get settled back home permantely.

I know that she is worried what the family would think and friends. I just want to be able to enjoy them around the house and maybe in bed as well.

I really want to hear from married women who have husbands that wear boots and they are ok with it. I would like to hear from the men as well.

Thank you. You can email me at keonimana28@yahoo.com