The Fashion Police

Magickman

The Fashion Police

It is not just shoes and boots that the fashion police are watching.

It seems that a Rancho Bernardo, CA high school assistant principal took it upon herself to publicly inspect student's underwear at a school dance, in April 2002. The asisstant, Rita Wilson, ended up losing her job for this travesty of school administration. Wilson was on a mission to detect and reject thong underwear wearing students at a school dance.

This is the kind of crap that happens, when small minded people are given arbitrary authority over others.

See the article, from the San Diego Union-Tribune, at

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20020501--n75890.html

A very informative article. I guess we really do have "Fashion Police" after all.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

What are you talking about!?? This is a "Republican" gone way out of control. She made her self look like a pervert and should be prosecuted as a sexual offender. No way in hell should that ever happened, there should have been rules on what/not to wear. Also a code of conduct on the dance floor, that if violated should be expelled out of the building for the rest of the night and the parents informed of such action taken immediately. No school, has or should have that kind of power to invade the privacy of a persons body, it has proven in the past such power has been abused for such b@LL S$%T!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

What are you talking about!?? This is a "Republican" gone way out of control. She made her self look like a pervert and should be prosecuted as a sexual offender. No way in hell should that ever happened, there should have been rules on what/not to wear. Also a code of conduct on the dance floor, that if violated should be expelled out of the building for the rest of the night and the parents informed of such action taken immediately. No school, has or should have that kind of power to invade the privacy of a persons body, it has proven in the past such power has been abused for such b@LL S$%T!!

Watch out about calling something or someone "Republican". I am one, and I thought that her behavior was a disgusting display of authority and way out of line. Maybe she was just a pervert. Why does that make her a Republican? I can't believe that there arn't any perverted Democrats. My point is it's very dangerous attaching political labels on someone just because of their bahavior, or any label for that matter.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I've got my daughter in Karate to improve her self confidence and her ability to back up the word 'NO'. If anyone tries that kind of crap on her, they will be very sorry.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.