its been a great few days for high heels spotting

taliheels

its been a great few days for high heels spotting ,saw on different occasions 3 ordinary women wearing serious 5 inch stiletoe heels and another with 6 inch platform ankle boots- none of them partying or clubbing -just out as housewives shopping -in seriously sexy and impractical footwear- which i find most liberating on their part the ironic thing is that the heels were far higher than most worn in these forums. certainly i havent noticed any "shyness" in heel wearing amongst women in public

And this is in the UK? No way! But you're right, the weather is good for heel spotting. Seems that the cold fresh weather brings out the lovely courts (pumps) and heeled boots, really nice! It's a pleasure to walk around the city at lunch time at this time of year but I've not seen any 5"ers... you'll have to take some photos to show us! Bob.

Youi're making all of us across the pond very jealous about all these great heel sightings!

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.