Some heel time today

Sammie

just out of interest, What make are they? I have my eyes set on a pair of Tony Shoes' "Hot-3" 6" Fetish pumps in either red or black patent - most likely red patent... but Like Chris100575 I don't know if I could stand them - literally - let alone walk in them!... then again I have A US womens 13/14 sized feet... However your black patent pumps look nice... later, TXT-1

Awesome pics Sam!!!! Very impressive. I love the camera angle, brings out the details of your hose and heels. Love the hose. To copy the words of an actor 'great form my dear, great form'. I agree, you've got a great posture in those heels and very nice set of curves on your legs. Great post!! I don't wear heels, but encouraged my lady to try. I can't fanthom doing what you're doing with those heels. I know my lady can't either... but I"m not going to get on her case to try either. What my babbling is saying, great job!!! I'm impressed RPM

Hello Sammie. I always feel a bit odd when comlpimenting someone on their high heels but Dam. Those shoes are hot and the nylons make them look so right. I have an almost identical pair, Made in the UK. After years of inner conflict, guilt, shame, and purging, Those stilettos helped me to come to grips with myself and my fetish. Theyre still my favorite shoes but they look better on you and this really pisses me off.....LOL... ..Now Sincerely...Thanks for the pix......larry.

Love those heels!