Went shopping yesterday

Mickey S.

... because I needed new jeans. ;o) Hi! Anyway, another minor but (from my perspective) great experience happened to me yesterday. -- I was looking for two new pairs of trousers, one suitable for sneakers and one that would go well with my 4.5" chunky heel loafers. The saleslady asked how she could help and I gave her the data. Since she looked a bit like 'are you sure?' because of different leg-lengths, I showed her why that was so. I already wore my high heeled shoes when entering the store. She looked - and replied: "Nice shoes, I like them!". I thanked her for that compliment and tried the trousers. Once I'd found what I was looking for I went to the checkout to pay. The saleslady said, referring to my shoes: "I don't understand..." - and I instantly thought to myself 'Huh? Don't understand? A minute ago she seemed to agree...' - "... why people think that's odd!" she continued. Damn, what an occasion and I had nothing better in mind but to think negative. "Why shouldn't you do that?", she added, "We do it as well and wear trousers and 'heavy' jackets and ... and ... and... I think it's quite cool what you do. Too bad that it's not been done more often by the guys...". Boah! I didn't expect that at all! Never say never... What shall I say, I was damn happy and had big grin on my face the rest of the day. CU! -Mike