TXT-1 popping in for an update....

Hi guys not much to report... I have a new farm hack.... July 1975 Datsun 120Y4 door sedan... I have worked my ass off :-D on It for the last 4 1/2 days ;) it stops and handles much better than my March '77 120Y 4 door sedan... in the shoe world... my former "avatars" are still holding up!... I have dropped the idea of those "Xtreme -782" 8.5" plats as I will NOT be wearing them in public!... and the person that puts the price of them should be shot! - $340 Australian... not fucking likely! but I'm not looking for cheaper prices as I have better things to do like keeping the '75 120Y going... later, TXT-1

no... until now it's been referred to as Sleeping Beauty" because I thought its engine was dead... and every bolt on panel bar the bonnet, scuttle panel, and bootlid required replacement... It is very much alive... "The Defect" has/had deteriated badly - when I undid the front bumper bolts the metal around them just crumbled It will be renamed to "The Iron Maiden" as soon as I get around to getting the windscreen sticker made up... but unofficially it is "The Defect II" as it shares it's carby, drivers door, front guards... font bumper and other miscellaneous things later, TXT-1