NOW introducing the Unofficial Hhplace MVP Nominations

kneehighs

Even I also believe two nominees are not enough, I also think that this is a good start to appreciate the efforts of those who think this forum is something important to exist, everyone here is important in his/her very personal way, is great to be here. My nominations: Heel-D: one of the most active members posting pictures, a very interesting style wearing heels. Dawn HH: Always ready to give his oppinion in every new topic, and of course a good and constructive comment eveytime. Again, there are many others who must to be mentioned here, they know who they are and of course they're a very important part of this space, go ahead guys, you're doing of this a wonderful heeled forum!!! salutes, Anton.

Luxxyheels:-) It seems that with all of the SPAM problems that the MVP thing has taken a back seat for now. I don't think that it has been fully played out yet. Anton :-) Your confidence in me is very much appreciated. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I nominate the following:

kneehighs for furthering the cause here and many other places online, particularly enduring the backlash of "Gasp!"-its from the "mainstream" fashion boards.

Bubba for simply being himself, true to form, over time, open, honest, consistant, participating keenly, but without blasting others.

After a four-month hiatus, I'd have to...

...make the same recommendations!

Kudos to kneehighs for his work on the heel meet, and Bubba, wherever you are - thank you - it was some hard times lately, and you and other friends helped me through.

Cheers, all!