Need Help for Romantic Getaway in DC (MD,VA,PA,WV) area

All, Our 15th wedding annversary is coming up Oct 6th. Given I just took time off from work for the new baby, a nice vacation is kinda out of the question. We were going to spend a weekend at the Bavarrian Inn in WV, they have very nice rooms, gas fireplaces, whirlpool baths, etc. The problem is, they are all booked up. I live in Maryland in the DC area and am looking for suggestions of where we can go within a REASONABLE timeframe (say a few hours) of here that has a similar accomidations. Say a cap of $200 a night (hopefully alot less though;). On a side note, my wife also said I could bring my pumps and we can do ONE night out (maybe a movie or dinner) where we both wear pumps;) Anyway, PLEASE let me know ASAP as time is short. Thanks, Scotty

Thanks Dawn. I will have to look into that. I would also like to get a hotel with a fireplace (gas preferred) and an in room jacuzzi/whirlpool if possible. The Bavarian Inn had both, but like I said, they are unfortunately booked. Should have made the arrangements months in advance. Again, appreciate all your suggestions. Scotty