My new sandals

kennard

Hello, everyone. :lol:

Yes, I am anxious to know how they feel when walking in them. I also would like to know what kind of reaction you get from your co-workers or others that might see you wearing them.

Sometimes it feels like my words are falling into deaf ears... :lol: Ok, here it goes: I don't let even my sister, at home, see me in heels, let alone my office co-workers... My "office walks" are a strictly after-hours, me all alone in the office thing. I would never be able to pull this off (wearing heels at work), like Jeff does. :D

BTW, since I mentioned my sister, let me share this with you: she has almost caught me redhanded, or should I say high-heeled, a couple of times. What saved me was the fact that I had locked my bedroom door. Those were some pretty close calls... ;)

Very nice sandals. I like the slides the best. You and I share the ankle starp problem :lol: I sure wish they'd make those straps just a few inches longer. I'd have to agree nylons would look great with those and they feel better than socks or bare feet, in my opinion. Congratulations!

Yes, longer straps would definitely be good. :D As for nylons, I have limited experience (I only have one pair), but I do want to try to use them more, not just for the comfort factor but also the "color coordination" of hosiery and heels. I like the image of women wearing heels and hosiery, and I think it'd be a great turn-on to see and feel them on myself. :lol:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hosiery for men has been around for a long time. I never go bare. Bare legs are for girls! :lol: Anyway, if you haven't heard of Comfilon you should really check it out. I've worn their products for years. They fit great and out last any and all 'womens' brands I've ever worn. I think mostly because they FIT - they aren't stretched too tight so they last longer.

Bare legs. Who ever heard of such a thing??!! ;)

Mike