Shoes on eBay: size 11 or 12?

kennard

Hello, everyone. :wink:

I saw these on eBay and I'm seriously thinking about buying them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Sexy-Yellow-5-Heels-Ankle-Strap-Classic-Pumps-11_W0QQitemZ7710063436QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

What do you think? "Sexy" is the word that comes to my mind. The yellow color really chatches your eyes, doesn't it? :lol:

I'm a little worried, though. Will the US size 11 really fit me? Or should I buy the size 12?

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

The style of shoe is classic. The color is "slam bam" eye catching.....WOW. The merchants, bobandangie, are very reliable. They have been selling shoes on eBay for a long time. I have purchased several pairs from them. Their shoes are made in China of all man made material. However, the quality of workmanship is good and they usually fit "true to size" (or the pairs I've purchased from them, do -- I wear a US womans size 10). If you decide to purchase the shoes, I would hope you would find a quiet place to wear them.....if you are going to wear them in public. Because, everyone for miles around will be looking at that great color. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am a great fan of yellow shoes and these are YELLOWWW! I have six yellow pairs myself but not this particular style. On the size side I find that for closed toe shoes it is better to err on the large size. Nevertheless if this is the only size available it may be better to buy them so that you can own such a great pair of shoes. Good luck.

Heel thyself

Over 50 pairs of heels now on my website at www.geocities.com/wayneheels/

Hello, everyone. :wink:

Well, that particular seller (bobandangie) now only have the size 11, they had a size 12 but the auction ended during the weekend. This other seller has the shoes in size 12:

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-Stiletto-High-Heel-Shoe-8221-Size-12-Yellow_W0QQitemZ7706297531QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

They also have this other style (also in yellow):

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Stiletto-high-heel-pump-shoe-Babydoll-Size-12-Yellow_W0QQitemZ7701471002QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

So many choices, and I don't mean just the color... :lol:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

If you really like the style for sale by bobandangie, why don't you email them to see if they don't, perhaps, have another pair in size 12. The stock a very large number of styles and sizes. Perhaps if they take another look they might be able to find a pair for you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've bought shoes from bobandangie before without any problems. They carry Jante pumps which IMHO are true to size. A Jante size 11 fits me fine. On one occasion, I ordered a second pair of black 5-inch stiletto pumps in size 11, thinking I would get Jantes again. When I opened the box, I was surprised to find Pleasers instead. Pleasers tend to be snug, and while I can wear a size 11, a size 12 Pleaser fits almost the same as a Jante size 11. My left foot tends to protest after a while in a size 11 Pleaser. You may want to ask them about the make of the shoe you're interested in. They're easy to deal with.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Kennard:-) Both pairs of shoes that you linked us to are extremely good looking. You seem to have your heart set on those bull-dozer yellow pumps which would stick out like a sore thumb while street-heeling. I think they would be quite noticeable even under long jeans. If you really want them you could enjoy them around the house and maybe get another pair in a more subdued color for out in public. Just my opinion for what it is worth. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I agree with shrimper. I think Ellen-J would look "smashing" wearing them. Why doesn't someone buy her a pair and send them to her with the hope she would post pictures of her wearing them?