Trip through Germany in heels and PVC.

tal

Last weekend i had a trip planned going into Italy (driving from Holland).

Offcourse the goal off the trip was its final destination, but i promised myself a few fun moments along the way. So i packed a variety off boots and clothing.

(Boots: kneehigh blade heels 3 inch, kneehigh stiletto 4.5 inch, thighhigh black leather 4.5 inch, crotchhigh see through PVC 5 inch, Clothing: Longsleeve PVC minidress, PVC jeans, long leather blouse, fishnets, PVC undergarment, silicone falsies)

Since i was going to be a few days, my goals where:

- Visit 'Cosmic ware' shop in Koln.

- Visit Kunzmann shop in Pforzheim.

- Wear boots along the way (male mode).

- Wear PVC trousers with highheels (male mode).

- Go a little public in woman cloths one night (female mode).

- Wear thighhigh boots in public (male mode).

First day i went off to Koln. Visited Cosmic ware, which was being in heaven for a PVC/rubber enthausiast like me.

I tried on few different garments, but i wasn't going to spend all i had.

I had a girl from the shop spend some time with me trying on some PVC corsets (proper tight real ones), which i bought, and i also tried on a pair of PVC low rise, flare trousers, which was clearly made for woman (ouch), but was exactly what i wanted.

When i got out off the store back to my car in the parking garage, i changed into the new PVC pants, and put my 3 inch knee highs under it.

I had one guy who was walking by in the garage drop his jaw on the floor, but he never said a word. A woman who noticed what i was putting on, looked twice, and then went on with her own business.

Because i had to drive a long way i put on the low heels, coz a pair off 4.5 inchers could be a little to much (i haven't worn heels for some time).

Then back on the motorway. Did some stops for filling back up, got some looks, but no comments or anything.

Then i went in Pforzheim, but i was too late, shop allready closed, so i headed further down in to Germany. I met up with some friends in a hotel for the night, and spend that night and next day doing the stuff i had to.

In the evening i drove back into germany a little, and found an Hotel in Sausheim.

It was allready starting to get dark, so i took a shower and changed into my new corset (ever tried to put on a corset with backlacing by yourself???), and black fishnet stocking which connected nice to the suspenders on the corset.

Took my other gear with me, in which i changed into somewhere outside. I wore the see through pvc crotch boots, which where quiet pleasureble to walk around in, and looked great with the fishnets under them.

Next morning i drove off, back to Holland, but changed again into the PVC flare pants, but this time with my 4.5 inch knee boots. I stopped at a few rest areas and fuelstations, and did my thing. Had 1 guy looking at me all the time, which might have been because of me car. I had people comming up to me talking about my car, while i was wearing highheels and the PVC pants, but or they didn't notice (not likely), or they didn't care about what i wore.

Then i suddenly realised i didn't do the thighboots in public thingy, which was one off my goals. So i stopped, changed into my normal jeans, and put on my black leather thighboots. Having jeans with these boots on was feeling more acceptable then wearing my previous outfit, so i did some exposing but didn't get any comments. I never made it into a crowded place, because i was late, and had to be at a certain point in Germany at a certain time.

So the thighboots thingy will be set for next time i go out.

For some reason i felt much more comfortable doing these outtings in Germany, then when i am in Holland.

Here's a pic on one of the rest areas on the german motorways. The heels don't show when standing, but they sure do while walking.

Posted Image

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Thankx guys. Not a spectaculair story, but just sharing the experience, just like other peoples storys which gave me the courage to go out and enjoy the things i like :wink:

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

It's kind of neat how one can come here seeking support, getting it and finally getting comfortable heeling in public. They then return that service to someone new also coming here for support.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.