How high for Wedding day?

RubberVicki

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I would go with whatever I can walk BEST in. Unfortunately, there are so many women who can't walk in 5" or even 4" heels and nothing looks worse than a bride stumbling down the aisle or worse yet, falling down. I remember my wedding and I had to go down a flight of stairs in my long gown and I was terrified that I would fall. So go with whatever you are confident that you can walk in without your ankles buckling or stumbling. Also make sure to get the CORRECT size. I've noticed that lots of women on the various lists buy shoes that are too big and gap in the heels. I'm not sure whether that's because in the high heels your weight is on the balls of your feet so your feet slide forward or that they buy shoes they like but that aren't in their size, but make sure the shoe fits. If it gaps in the heel, put a pad under your toes. And practice walking in those shoes before the wedding. Shoo

oh dear.. i have no idea how high mine will be for my wedding day.. not only am i cursed with being 6'1 but whats worse is my fiancee is 4'11" Granted shes no dyke, but she still doesent wear heels so the height difference between us is going to be bad enough that that day i probably wont be able to wear them. If i had a choice though.. 4 - 5 inch though, long floorlength white velvet (instead of my black velvet lol)and lace, and a very very tight corset.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...