body hair

BBLoverEric

Hey all, I have a question for whoever will read. What are y'all's preferences for body hair/removal? I shave my everything below my waist once or twice a week but I got my father's genes so as I'm going through that growth phase in puberty I am turning into a wookie. I absolutely HATE body hair. I really wanna get some permanent hair removal EVERYWHERE but I don't have the money now. I was just curious what y'all have had the best results with. I like to know what I want for when the time comes.

Yea, I've got the same problem. I'd be a silverbacked gorrilla if I didn't keep after it. I hate it too, the stuff just makes me itch all the time, feel so much better without it. I usually just go after it with a buzzer, but the back is kinda tough to get done. I'm thinking of having my backed waxed occasionlly to lick the problem.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I shave my legs every morning in the shower. I tried a hair remover once but the results did not last very long. Thought about waxing but never got around to it.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I never did have that much body hair in the beginning, but now that I am older, I have even less. I don't know if it is from age or the medications that I take daily. I shave my chest and legs about once a month with the same electric razor that I shave my face with daily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I never did have that much body hair in the beginning, but now that I am older, I have even less. I don't know if it is from age or the medications that I take daily. I shave my chest and legs about once a month with the same electric razor that I shave my face with daily.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That's just unfair. I shave against the grain, every three or four days with my three-blade razor and the hair starts at the ankles and stops when its gets to my neck. THere's a jump to facial hair but facial hair doesn't disguist me. I use that same razor on my face every other day, which is up from every week a few months ago :P . I really want to get laser hair removal, my friend had it done on his back ans he says it works really well. I just hope that when I'm able to do it that the price has come down for that and electrolysis. I'm really going for permanent, whatever it takes.

I never did have that much body hair in the beginning, but now that I am older, I have even less. I don't know if it is from age or the medications that I take daily. I shave my chest and legs about once a month with the same electric razor that I shave my face with daily.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That's just unfair. I shave against the grain, every three or four days with my three-blade razor and the hair starts at the ankles and stops when its gets to my neck. THere's a jump to facial hair but facial hair doesn't disguist me. I use that same razor on my face every other day, which is up from every week a few months ago :P . I really want to get laser hair removal, my friend had it done on his back ans he says it works really well. I just hope that when I'm able to do it that the price has come down for that and electrolysis. I'm really going for permanent, whatever it takes.

Unfortunately, the only method that can claim to be permanent is electrolysis, which is expensive, painful, time consuming and, depending on the skill/experience of the electrologist, can lead to scarring. And because every single hair is treated individually, it's not really suitable for large areas, such as you are looking for. Depending on your hair and skin type, Laser might be your best bet for long term, as they reckon to be improving all the time. In the mean time, have you thought about using one of those epilators? (sort of rapidly rotating multi-tweezer thing that yanks the hairs out by the root) Despite what the ads say, it's painful to use at first, but the hair grows back more slowly and finer than after shaving. Aside from that, get yourself some feminising hormones! :P Emma

Unfortunately, the only method that can claim to be permanent is electrolysis, which is expensive, painful, time consuming and, depending on the skill/experience of the electrologist, can lead to scarring. And because every single hair is treated individually, it's not really suitable for large areas, such as you are looking for. Depending on your hair and skin type, Laser might be your best bet for long term, as they reckon to be improving all the time. In the mean time, have you thought about using one of those epilators? (sort of rapidly rotating multi-tweezer thing that yanks the hairs out by the root) Despite what the ads say, it's painful to use at first, but the hair grows back more slowly and finer than after shaving. Aside from that, get yourself some feminising hormones! :P Emma