Size

heelsrule

Bought a pair of new Pleaser Oxfords, similar to the logo of HHplace but in 5". I normally get size 14, 4" heel boots without any problems, maybe a tad too big so I wear socks. But these shoes are too tight, likely I needed to go up a size. I got them from ebay the seller didn't indicate they run small. But I found a similar shoe by others which say they do. Apart from a pair of 5" heel sandles which I found good for about 30min and very limited in what you can do. Ankle strap was also way too large for my ankle, I thourght they would be cool and very stable to walk in, but I'm wondering if the tightness is a facet of 5" shoes. Anyone else bough these shoes? Shane

I haven't worn a pair like the shoes you describe, heelsrule, but would the very pointed toe box have anything to do with their being so tight? I know it isn't the height of the heels. I've several pair of 5" heels and the difference in fit is totally due to the manufacturer. For instance, I normally wear size 10½" US womens size shoes. I have a pair of Ellie black patent leather slingbacks with 5" heels that, although they are size 10, are too short. And, a similar pair of Jante black patent slingbacks, also size 10, that fit me perfectly.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I haven't worn a pair like the shoes you describe, heelsrule, but would the very pointed toe box have anything to do with their being so tight? I know it isn't the height of the heels. I've several pair of 5" heels and the difference in fit is totally due to the manufacturer. For instance, I normally wear size 10½" US womens size shoes. I have a pair of Ellie black patent leather slingbacks with 5" heels that, although they are size 10, are too short. And, a similar pair of Jante black patent slingbacks, also size 10, that fit me perfectly.

Maybe if I still want a style like this I'll chase a size 15 if possible

thanks

shane