My new shoes for the spring/summer

sscotty727

Hi All,

As you know, the weather here is turning alot warmer and wearing boots (atleast for me) in the warm weather isn't exactly appealing. As I've said many times on here, I have been going for more "discrete" heels at work and on the weekends. I've been scanning Ebay alot (as I can't find anything decent locally) and found a few pairs. I thought I would share them with you.

**NOTE** Please forgive the URL links vs Pictures. I was unable to post the pictures directly from my Yahoo account. I will move them to my personal account tonight and post them from there. I am unable get to it from work cause of firewall issues.

First of all, these are the ones I got for work. The first pair is my favorite. They are Steve Madden and I saw them on their site but NONE in a size 11 (US). I've since been able to "snatch" two pair from ebay.

Steve Madden Snatch

I got a few pair of the next ones, two I will wear to work and the tan pair is for weekends/around the house. They are clogs by BORN.

Black BORN Clogs

Mahogany BORN Clogs

Tan BORN Clogs

Ok, I JUST got these pair this weekend and love them. Wore them ALL weekend. They are now my weekend shoes with long jeans.

No Boundries Clog

And lastly, here are a pair of heeled shoes I am iffy about. I might end up just selling these (if anyone is interested let me know).

Black Block Heels (US11)

Thanks,

Scotty

Clogs don't appeal to me. Without the rear heel support, I'd have a hard time keeping them on. I have the same problem with sandals.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Love your new acquisitions, especially the Maddens. Madden is one of my favorite brands. I think the clogs are great too so now you are set for summer. Do you wear all of those styles in public?

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

As promised, I moved the files to a place where I can post them here (so you don't have to click a link).

Steve Madden Snatch (I wear these to work)

Posted Image

Black Born Clogs (I also wear these off and on to work or weekends)

Posted Image

Mahogany Born Clogs (I also wear these off and on to work or weekends)

Posted Image

Tan Born Clogs (I wear these around the house as slippers, not sure if ok for outsite)

Posted Image

No Boundries Clogs (I wear these on the weekends/evenings, even to a family event last weekend)

Posted Image

And lastly, here are a pair of heeled shoes I am iffy about. I might end up just selling these (if anyone is interested let me know).

Posted Image

Scotty

Love your new acquisitions, especially the Maddens. Madden is one of my favorite brands. I think the clogs are great too so now you are set for summer.

Do you wear all of those styles in public?

Thanks Docs41.

Yes I do wear them all outside with the exception of the tan clogs (not sure of the color).

Thanks,

Scotty

The last 2 pairs I quite like the look of, but all are ok, I wouldn't say no to any of them.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly