Why do I enjoy some high-heel styles?

rainbow6562004

7.5"+ plats are as practical as Bigfoot 15: high centre of gravity: and can end on its roof VERY easily. But have that " I'm in charge here" thing going well! nice to see one of us has got the Cajones to go out in such wickedly outragous footwear! I might have to try it if I can get rid of that 25 Kg that dosen't want to go :P that, and find an understanding girlfriend! :P later, TXT-1

firefox: I agree totally on tall shaft height being unisex. My wife's recent stance caught me off guard as until then, she had been perfectly accepting of my "flats" boots. We have some very narrow minded neighbors - maybe that is the source of her concern. What she means is that tall shafted boots are for women as a fashion statement that guys wear such only for and during professional or sport reasons: equestrian, motorcycle law officers, cowboys, etc. Tall shafted boots for their own sake, are not daily guy wear. I doubt she would go for me wearing men's (very expensive) equestrian boots at this point. Another case of a men's fashion being hijacked by the women's designer world. I loved that brief period in the early 1970's when men's boots came in high heels with tall shaft and zippers.

classic style high heel boots

I agree with you. My favorites are boots with heels. The higher the better. I have a pair of kneeboots with a 4" heel,chunky,which I have been wearing to work for several weeks now and thoroughly enjoy. My wife isn't real happy about this but is getting by . I have another pair with a 3" blade heel which I wear out shopping and such without comment. I too love seeing women in boots! Too bad the winter season will be ending soon. Jim

classic style high heel boots