Wow ...I cannot believe I just did that!!!

Kerridwyn

Hi all Ive been talking to my Ex, were now very close friends since new years, she knows I have a love of boots as she purchased a pair when we were together, 2 inch semi block heel Well today we were chatting on MSN and had told me she wore the boots out today, they made her feel warm and while wearing them she thought of me ...oh how touching :) Well anyhow I turned around and said "well what if I was to tell you cause i missed em so much I got a pair of my own " she said "really" and then I said "yes" well the conversation progressed from there and now she wants to come over sometime and see me in then and also sit down on Ebay and pick out some hot high heels for her..... Im still realing in this discovery and cannot believe how well she handled it, she actually understood why and knows how strong my love is for high heels and boots, she even wants try on my 5 inch PVC Thigh boots ...will be an interesting site ...shall keep you all posted were possible on further events **Names not included to protect the innocent**

It could also indicate she's come to terms with your choice of fashion and is extended at least a tentative "look-see" into how the two of you might co-exist in this new arena.

I'd accomodate her interest, but downplay your focus on your passion for the heels, and spend time focusing on her, in spite of you both wearing heels.

Just a thought...

I agree with GB. I also think it would be best to concentrate on her likes. Not that I would avoid discussisng my interest if the subject came up during the discussion. I wouldn't dwell on it, though.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Kerridwyn:-) Both Genebujold and Bubba136 have some good suggestions for you to try, and I concur with them wholeheartedly. It sounds like there is a good foundation there to start with. Good luck to both of you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!