Beware of Queen Fashions

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know of a problem I'm having regarding an order with Queen Fashions. To make it short I ordered a pair of sandals late Nov. 04. Contrary to what they say on their site I recieved no confirmation of my order and only after 5 emails did I get a very short reply saying they were being shipped shortly. That was early Dec. and still no sandals and no further response to my emails. By the way they have debitted my card.....

• 10 months later...

Hi, I found this seraching over google.

I too have been scammed by this company for $100 AUD which is really getting to me. I ordered my girlfriend a pair of boots for our anniversary, I ordered them back in June 2005 and they still have not shipped. I've been exchanging e-mails with them since, firstly the used hurrcane Katrina as an excuse (claiming they we located in Downtown New Orleans) and now they have moved address.

BEWARE! Queen Fashions is now known as Exotic Fashion Mall! (http://www.exoticfashionmall.com) do NOT do business with them!

If I was located closer to their address I would do something but I'm halfway across the world.

I am taking this up with consumer affairs.

Talarius:-0 Thanks for the heads-up on that company. Sounds like a rip-off to me and someone to stay away from. Sirnige:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. It doesn't sound like you may get anywhere with that company unfortunately. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well they are based out of Metairie, LA, which is the next city west of New Orleans. Perhaps they're struggling a bit more than usual with supply at the moment. Don't completely give up on them. Though the whole name changing thing is a bit peculiar...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thanks for the replies. That may be possible that they are genuine, but it still smells shifty to me only because I too received the "they shipped last week" email yesterday which was AFTER I read about sirnige's post. That's a bit suss. Then I still say that despite being an international customer, I ordered the boots in mid June, Hurricane Katrina occurred from Aug 23 - 31. They had more than enough time to find stock and if they couldn't could have notified me of them in a stock shortage. They shouldn't attempt to serve new customers until they can handle dealing with already paid customers who haven't ye received stock. To be honest I'm not fussed either way I'd like my money of the boots to get this over and done with.

If you don't get them soon get your card company to cancel the payment> I had this with a company called Shocking Stockings, after 3 months my card company said thay could not do any thing about it because to much time had passed. My advice is to check with your card company and find out when the cut-off date is.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Talarius, I'll agree with you on every point but this one.

Hurricane Katrina occurred from Aug 23 - 31.

For many people, Hurricane Katrina is STILL occuring. As one of the members afftected by the storm, it's almost been a full four months later and I still don't know which way is up.

I do agree though, that Queen Fashions/Exotic Fashion Mall needs to get their ducks in a row before pursuing the business of anyone.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde