Shrek Trivia Thread

Working on an idea thrown in the air by Firefox, I caught and posted it :smile:

Shrek Trivia Thread

Posted Image

Try to answer without referencing the movie (ie. cheating)

Q. Who was operating the bellows to the organ in the end sequence?

(that one from Firefox)

Posted ImageQapla'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Francis on 2002-04-26 03:02 ]</font>

OK, I know that one. It said "You are parked in Lancelot" a sideswipe at all those Disney theme parks with named parking areas no doubt!

Posted Image

Here's my new one. What medical condition did Donkey fake to try and persuade Dragon She wouldn't make a very good companion for him?

<font size=1> Posted Image

Click For Freestyle Fashions </font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-02 01:11 ]</font>

"I would love to hang out with you, but I'm an asthmatic. What with you blowing smoke rings"

Posted Image

I found a way to get decent freeze frames :smile:

The movie is full of sideswipes and mickey-takes, probably why it is loved so much :smile:

Posted ImageQapla'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Francis on 2002-05-02 14:06 ]</font>

The movie is full of sideswipes and mickey-takes, probably why it is loved so much :smile:

"mickey-takes" I love it! <LOL>

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

20 pieces of silver for the witch ?

My memory is pretty good but I'm not sure so you'll have to tell me if I'm right there!

(BTW, how did you do the freeze frame? Can it be done from the avi without special software? I doubt it, but you never know.)

<font size=1> Posted Image

Click For Freestyle Fashions </font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-03 09:59 ]</font>

and the winner is ... Firefox! (takes bow in front of whole board) I used Virtual Dub to view and capture the divx. If you're interested, I'll squirt the program across to you. It's free so there's no problems with anyone screaming "They're promoting warez!!" :smile: You can also use this program to cut sections from a film and then code it into a different format :smile: Anyway! Your turn!

Yeah, squirt it baby!

Posted Image

Anyway, Dragon punched out a stainglass window which didn't break when Fiogre did the biz, but what did the window depict?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-04 00:57 ]</font>

• 1 year later...