Check out this style!

Driver8

Black leather clad platinum wedge heel? What? What? I think it's time for a new TV show: Lifestyles of the Rich and Stupid. Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Frivilous. Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Self-Indulged. Or Lifestyles of the Rich and There's a World Beyond My Own? Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Oh Not ANOTHER Starving Child Commercial... Or Lifestyles of the Rich and My 193rd Party of the Year Begins Saturday! Couldn't you just Die? Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Could You Believe Her? She just went on and own about some people who were dying on the other side of the world! They should work for a living - you know, like we do. Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Yech! It's on every chanel! What's going on, here? I thought TV stations were supposed to stick to programming, especially when we're paying $530 a month for Premium Digital All-Chanel TV... Or Lifestyles of the Rich and What Tsunami? Whaddya mean I could feed 1,000 starving children for a month? What are you talking about? Nevermind! Please fetch my Mia catalog - I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today and I need to spend money... Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Can You Believe It? They're even in front of Saks, wanting to rob us of our hard-earned money to support some "wave" cause. What wave are they talking about? WhatEVER! Wish they would all just die... The sad thing is there are many such rich people in America and throughout the world who feel very much like I described. The good news is that there are also many rich people who've emptied their pockets to help those affected by the tsunami, some divesting themselves of half their fortunes, or more. As have some who were poor. It takes all kinds, rich and poor.

Or Lifestyles of the Rich and What Tsunami? Whaddya mean I could feed 1,000 starving children for a month? What are you talking about? Nevermind! Please fetch my Mia catalog - I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today and I need to spend money...

You're right! I should buy the boots -- there are shoeless kids in Indonesia!

i've seen a woman in boots with a wedge heel like those. i couldn't stop looking at them. great style of wedgeheels. the price is al little over the top for me. the only time i would spend that kind of money on any kind of shoe would be if i had won a big cash price

I fell in love with these...but look at the price! :o

Like your driver, #8;

:)

don't care for the boots, though, OR the price!

:oops:

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

I have a pair of rounded closed toe, heel-cup, ankle strap shoes with that type of heel; bought for a fiver years ago (made by Saxone). I also have a pair of zip-up ankle boots, with a slight point ot the toe, from Faith bought in almost new condition for a similar price. At my rate I'll get about a hundred pairs of shoes and boots for the same amount of money :-) :-) though I have to say that they do look really nice.

The girls over at http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48 will be drooling if someone posts that image over there. Might be fun to start a thread and then see what reactions there are....