My latest Purchases - Pics and a story!

SirVinyl

Last weekend I had Saturday all to myself as my wife went to stay at a cabin with some friends. I spent the day doing things around the house and decided to get out and do some shopping.

I drove to a big discount-type clothign store and headed straight for the shoe department. I'd been there before and noticed they carried some shoes and boots in sizes up to 11. I spied two pair I liked and tried them on. A young couple noticed me trying them on and kept their comments quiet., thankfully.

Well, the prices were right and they fit well, so I put them back down and wandered the store waiting for the line at the registers to die down. I noticed it was getting smaller, so I went over and got the shoes. One pair has a 4" stiletto heel and the other has a 31/2" "chunky" heel.

Waiting in line, my heart was pounding! I couldn't help getting nervous. I'd gone and bought shoes in fetish shops and had no problems at all. For some reason, being in a more "public" place made my heart race. I talked myself down some, because I knew that my wife approved of my heels and dressing and such.

I got to the register and the younger salesgirl gave me a slightly sideways glance, but rang them up without any comments or problems. I took my new purchases, walked to my car and promptly put on the 4" heels. It was very nice to drive home in them. I even wore them inside from the car, which I parked in the street! The sound of my new shoes on the sidewalk was heaven!

It was a very good day that day!

:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last weekend I had Saturday all to myself as my wife went to stay at a cabin with some friends. I spent the day doing things around the house and decided to get out and do some shopping.

I drove to a big discount-type clothign store and headed straight for the shoe department. I'd been there before and noticed they carried some shoes and boots in sizes up to 11. I spied two pair I liked and tried them on. A young couple noticed me trying them on and kept their comments quiet., thankfully.

Well, the prices were right and they fit well, so I put them back down and wandered the store waiting for the line at the registers to die down. I noticed it was getting smaller, so I went over and got the shoes. One pair has a 4" stiletto heel and the other has a 31/2" "chunky" heel.

Waiting in line, my heart was pounding! I couldn't help getting nervous. I'd gone and bought shoes in fetish shops and had no problems at all. For some reason, being in a more "public" place made my heart race. I talked myself down some, because I knew that my wife approved of my heels and dressing and such.

I got to the register and the younger salesgirl gave me a slightly sideways glance, but rang them up without any comments or problems. I took my new purchases, walked to my car and promptly put on the 4" heels. It was very nice to drive home in them. I even wore them inside from the car, which I parked in the street! The sound of my new shoes on the sidewalk was heaven!

It was a very good day that day!

:oops:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi SirVynil (and larry!),

I'm really a little bit jealous about your exciting experiences! That remembers me to my first adventures of buying rsp. wearing high heeled shoes: When I went in the late 70es into a shoe store to buy male 3'' platform boots or my secret window shopping tours to this crazy shoe store with platformless male 4'' block heels (was only a hopeless short period :o).

And my first purchase of female 2'' boots in a department store. I was still a student and out of money again. But they had a pair of nice boots as selling off. The seller - an elder lady - asked me in a suspicous manner "Can I help you?!!!!". Me blushing totally and stuttering helpless "Could match to my girlfriend"... Later I really dared walking with my new boots through the shopping mall of Frankfurt. What a terrific feeling!

Don't laugh - they had only 2" heels :) That's more than 20 years ago. But at that time I died sometimes down too!

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!