Shoeprints In Snow

badger

I love this time of year, when after a light snow fall, I can see the stiletto heel marks left by women in their stiletto heeled boots and pumps. I'm sure many of you feel the same way.

Everyone should wear boots!

I love this time of year, when after a light snow fall, I can see the stiletto heel marks left by women in their stiletto heeled boots and pumps. I'm sure many of you feel the same way.

If you're trying to do some discreet street heeling, those shoe

prints can leave some very unwanted evidence.

What RobertB wrote is very true, however, I really enjoy looking at the prints my own heels make in the snow. The thrill for me is looking at positive proof of my heels rather than seeing the prints made by some woman that I probably will never be able to identify.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It's been a while since we have had snow where I live but it may happen tonight. When I first purchased the first pair of heels I enjoyed looking at my own prints in the snow. I didn't really care about others, just my own. Just so happened to be winter when my first pair arrived. Since then every winter I enjoy printing the fresh snowfall... Jim