Sorry, Busy Moving, But Happy Christmas to Heelers All

Sorry everyone that my postings have dried up lately, but my wife and I are busy moving from Bristol to Wiltshire UK and also converting our old place into lettable shops and accommodation. It will probably be into spring 2005 before I can resume serious contributions, but at least I've still been street-heeling away merrily and enjoying the local heel scene. Anyway, I haven't forgotten you all, and here's wishing every one of you a most happy, prosperous and heely Christmas 2004! Festive cheer and tidings of the season!, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan:-) Mickey and I can fully understand what you and your wife are involved in at the moment in your moving efforts. We have done that several times in our lives even helping her parents and mine to relocate several times when they all were alive. We have been there, done that, and received the t-shirts many times. Allow Mickey and I and Dawn to join you in wishing all male and female heelers the world around a very Merry Christmas and a superbly prosperous and healthy New Year in 2005. This is the greatest bunch of people ever and we are proud to be accepted as part of them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!