Wife wont wear heels

bucko

Fortunately myu girlfriend never wears anything lower than 4'' and loved it when I bought a pair of 6'' platform heels for her. If your wife doesn't want to wear the heel with the excuse that she is too tall, then wear them yourself next time! I am sure she won't like it and then she will prefer to wear them herself, instead of seeing you in heels!

My girlfriend isn't really into any fashion, either shoes or clothes. Shame for me! We went out to buy her an outfit for a speacial occasion recently and she tried on some 4" purple suede stiletto pumps which had me so excited it was obvious. So she knows the effect heels have on me, but she isn't that motivated to wear them. I wonder whether I should buy her some from the net and see how we get on from there.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Hi Loswabs If you read all the posts that have been made here on this subject I am sure you will find the number one rule is talk to your gf first. Its up to you of course but if you tell her what and why you would like her to wear she may just go alone with it. Trying to force her by guilt, (buying shoes that you expect her to wear) or pressure (asking "why dont you wear your high heels") is not likely to be successful. So my recommendation is to talk first. Jeff