If you all want a good laugh - Virgin Mary Grill Cheese

Ok, if you haven't heard in the news by now, some woman is selling a grill cheese sandwhich she made 10 years ago on Ebay, because the "Virgin Mary" face can be seen in the sandwich (although my wife and I think she looks more like Gretta Garbo). Go to www.google.com go to the News section and search for "Virgin Mary Grill Cheese". Anyway, I tried to see the item on Ebay, put the same word in the Ebay search engine. A bunch of people put the words "Virgin Mary Grill Cheese" at the end of their unrelated items to make for higher hits. For example "GORGEOUS RED FOX FUR PILLOW VIRGIN MARY GRILL CHEESe" or "DESIGNER BLACK VELVET JACKET VIRGIN MARY GRILL CHEESE" or "New Rotary Cheese Grater - Not Virgin Mary Grill Cheese" . Ingenious I have to say, I would have never thought to do that. It is just way too hillarious! Even funnier is that I can't find the ebay auction for the sandwich itself.

Scotty

Posted Image

Well, what did they say about typewriters, monkeys, and Shakespeare?

Grill enough cheese sandwiches, maybe push the cheese around while someone isn't looking and you may have an image that looks like the Virgin Mary, whatever she is supposed to look like :-?

While I can make out an upper portion of a female face, I would have never guessed it's the Virgin Mary. I went to eBay and did a search using "grilled cheese" as the keywords. You would laugh at all of the other grilled cheese images that are for sale there. Try it and see. mmm, this is making me hungry. Time to fix myself a grilled cheese sandwich.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.