hi

evilscotsman

hi people im new here just joined in fact. been reading some stories etc etc ver intresting im a wearer myself i have 2 pairs of 4 inch stiletoo pepe jeminez and a pair of metal heeled ankle boots. just a shame they are 1 size too small for me im a 9 and my shoes are an 8 :-? anyway just sayin hi really.

Evilscotsman:-) Now since Firefox has transfered this thread to the "For the Guys" section, I can properly welcome you to the HH Place Megaforums. I am looking forward to reading your posts. This post is a milestone of sorts for me as I was born in 1934 and this is my 1934th post. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I am new here too, just found the place a week ago, just sigend up last night and just bougt my first pair of heels a month ago although I always liked I never had the courage to buy a pair until recently. By the way I got 5" black stiletto pumps.

Hi everyone I am a newby here also but i have been into womens shoes since childhood and I am 27 now. I am only able to buy shoes from payless at the moment and can not order anything due to my living situation. But just to add for another forum here I love to wear skirts with the sandals(I only wear sandals even in the cold) and the skirts are tight so I can feel them on my body. thx for listening can wait to post again soon.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.